The all-new third edition of Foundations of Instructional Delivery: Fire and Emergency Services Instructor I will be available soon! In the meantime, check out an exclusive sneak peek.
Check out a sample chapter from the Third Edition today:
What's New in the Third Edition?
You spoke and we listened!
Due to popular demand, a new curriculum resource devoted to only Fire Service Instructors I is coming soon. Brought to you by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC), and the International Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI), Foundations of Instructional Delivery: Fire and Emergency Services Instructor I, Third Edition meets and exceeds all of the job performance requirements (JPRs) for Fire and Emergency Services Instructor I of the 2019 Edition of NFPA 1041, Standard for Fire and Emergency Services Instructor Professional Qualifications.
This exciting new resource:
- Transforms training from the printed page with a full library of digital resources to engage candidates and assist instructors
- Promotes critical-thinking and classroom discussion through the "Training Bulletin" and "Incident Report" features found in each chapter
- Provides rapid access to content through clear and concise Knowledge and Skills Objectives, with accompanying page number references and NFPA 1041 correlations
- Offers realistic instructor scenarios with questions designed to provoke critical-thinking and build experience in the learning environment
- Delivers 24 ready-to-use 10 to 15 minute Fire and Emergency Services Instructor I sample presentations
To learn more about this dynamic resource or to order your copy, visit http://go.psglearning.com/instructionaldelivery.
Questions? Please contact your dedicated Public Safety Specialist today.