Did you know? The Virtual Mentor Lecture Series provides convenient access to an experienced mentor who breaks down complex medical concepts in insightful and engaging video clips.
Featuring award-winning educator and national speaker, David Page, the series is designed to supplement classroom learning and is ideal for students who are preparing for the challenge of the NREMT exam.
You'll also be happy to know that these lectures are now sold individually for just $5 per lecture!
Tell Me More!
Video lectures focus on critical and complex EMS topics, including:
- Allergic Reactions
- Crew Resource Management: Concepts
- Crew Resource Management: Elements
- Crew Resource Management: Team Leader Role
- Crew Resource Management: Team Member Role
- Radio Communications
- Geriatrics: Introduction
- Geriatrics: Injury and Illness
- The Skeleton Race Exercise
Questions? Please contact your dedicated Public Safety Specialist today.